- 1 pound crappie or other white flaky fish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime,juiced
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 jalapeno,coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Shredded cabbage
- Hot sauce
- Sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Chopped cilantro leaves
- Chopped tomatoes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.Place fish in a medium size dish.Whisk together the oil,lime juice,chili powder,jalapeno,and cilantro and pour over the fish.Let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove the fish from the marinade and place onto a hot grill or skillet,flesh side down.Grill the fish for 4 minutes on the first side and then flip for 30 seconds and remove.Let rest for 5 minutes then flake the fish with a fork.
Place the tortillas on the grill or skillet and grill for 20 seconds.Divide the fish among the tortillas and top with any or all of the garnishes.Enjoy!